Program and event terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of workshop and event entry
Ensure you arrive 10 minutes before the start time to allow plenty of time for travel, parking and check in. Your registration will be held for 15 minutes, then it may be transferred to another attendee. Children must be supervised by an adult.
While libraries have arranged this session, it is important to realise that no products or services mentioned are endorsed by council and council does not warrant that any of the information provided is accurate or correct.
It is important that before you make any decisions based on the information you receive, that you carry out your own further research.
SMILE! Your attendance at events supported by the Sunshine Coast Regional Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.
Terms and conditions
- No exchange or refund is permitted once payment has been made.
- Payment required within 15 minutes of registering to complete registration.
- Council accepts no liability for a person's failure to attend an event for any reason whatsoever.
- Confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address you provide. Notify council immediately if there have been any mistakes with your booking.
- Orders are subject to confirmation of successful payment and billing address verification.
- Council assumes no liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or electronic failure occurring in relation to your booking confirmation.
- The right of admission is reserved by council staff or event coordinators.
- Council accepts no liability for any loss, inconvenience, damage, expense, delay or any other claim in relation to changes to the event, which includes without limitation a change in performers allocation or event dates.
- While all reasonable precautions are taken to ensure the security of data you transmit online, council accepts no liability for any loss or expense caused due to fraud or any other form of online security breach. council does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit.
- Upon purchasing, obtaining or using tickets issued by or for council, you hereby waive any and all claims you have or may have in the future against council, its employees, volunteers, contractors, and insurers and you release, indemnify and hold them harmless from any and all liability of whatever nature in any way connected with or arising from your purchase, obtaining or use of those tickets.
- To the full extent permitted by law, council disclaims and excludes any warranty or term, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise which relates in any way to your purchase, obtaining or use of tickets issued by or for council.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the state of Queensland and by purchasing, obtaining or using tickets issued by or for council you are taken to submit exclusively to this jurisdiction. If any of these terms and conditions are held to be contrary to law or void, in whole or in part, that term or condition shall be read down or severed to the extent necessary to ensure the validity of the remaining terms and conditions which shall otherwise operate to the full extent permitted by law.
- There shall be no effective amendment or variation to these terms and conditions unless they are in writing and signed by an authorised representative of council.