Check out the huge range of programs available to keep you busy over the winter holidays.
- Register for a Family holiday pack for lots of games and fun.
- View the online programs that will be posted Mondays throughout the holiday period.
- Come in and see if you can complete the Scavenger hunt at your local library.
Family holiday packs
- Toddler Family pack - for families with children 0 – 5 years
- Kids Family pack - for families with children 6 – 14 years
Registrations open on Friday 25 June at 4.30pm.
Once you have registered for the appropriate Family pack you can collect it from your local library branch from Saturday 26 June.
Only one registration per family pack. Activities and resources in packs have been created to be used by multiple people.
Age limits for library Family packs are strictly monitored and enforced. All packs have been designed and materials provided for specific age groups to correspond with their motor and literacy skills and developmental age. Family packs for 6 – 14 years contain small items.
To avoid disappointment ensure you have only registered one pack per family.