Trying to keep on top of technology is difficult. Libraries have skilled volunteers willing to assist if you need help using a device, platform or program. These volunteers can help:
- explain and assist in the implementation of a new program or platform
- develop understanding to better operate your device
- assist with finding hardware or software.
Tech Help sessions vary in length. Beginners are encouraged to attend and you are welcome to bring your own device. Volunteers work with you one-on-one in the library.
Note: not all volunteers cover all topics.
The safety of the community, volunteers and staff is important. To make a booking you must:
- Observe social distancing and practice good hygiene
- Provide contact details to staff when entering and exiting the library
- Reschedule the booking if feeling unwell on the day.
To make a booking, contact library staff on 07 5495 8989 and confirm your topic.
View upcoming sessions
Free. Registration essential.