Do you have treasured family photos that you want to preserve?
Sunshine Coast Libraries has a photo preservation station to digitise photos, slides and negatives.
You can digitise:
- Printed photographs (up to A4 size)
- Film negatives (35mm, medium format, 4 x 5 inch)
- Photo slides (35mm)
- Documents (up to A4 size)
You need to have intermediate computer skills to operate a Windows laptop. If you are not confident using technology, you will need to bring someone with you to help. Remember to bring your storage device.
- Photo preservation station fact sheet
- Photos and documents
- Colour negatives and slides
- Black and white negatives and slides
|Kawana||Register||Monday 6 June to Friday 24 June 2022||9.30–12.30am
Free. Available Monday to Friday.