Disability Action Week celebrates Queenslanders living with a with disability and acknowledges the important and varied contributions they make to our state.
The aim is to:
- Raise awareness of how people can play a role in creating an all-abilities Queensland
- Empower people with disability
- Develop a shared understanding of disability issues
- Improve access and inclusion throughout the wider community
Visit Sunshine Coast Libraries to view Artspace exhibitions during Disability Action Week.
|Beerwah Library||13 November to 2 December 2023||The Flourish Connection|
|Maleny Library||20 November to 8 December 2023||Equity Makers|
|Caloundra Library||4 November to 2 December 2023||Equity Makers|
|Nambour Library||3 November to 29 November 2023||Freedom Studios|
Exhibitions available during library open hours.
Libraries are for everyone. Find out more about the various access options available:
- Audio books
- Home Library
- Large type
- Read and Write for Life
- Easy to read Literacy collection
- eLibrary: eBooks / eMovies / eMusic / eAudiobooks
- Tech & eLibrary helpdesk
- Website accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (all locations)
Celebrating Sunshine Coast abilities this Disability Action Week
- Access Ignites: Disability Action Week panel event
- All Access Day at the Beach
- Accessible Sunshine Coast Photo Competition
View all the activities planned and join in through Council’s website.