Whether you are writing a will, appointing a Power of Attorney or just getting your affairs in order, it pays to be in the know. Join legal professionals from Suncoast Community Legal for an informative session on how to protect your interests.
- Learn the best ways to ensure substitute decision-makers make the right decisions while you are alive.
- Make sure your assets are really going where you want them to when you pass away.
- Avoid wasting time and money on unnecessary legal fees.
- Help your loved ones avoid messy legal disputes down the track.
|Library||Date and Time||Registration|
|Nambour||Monday 11 October, 1.00pm–2.30pm||Register|
|Caloundra||Wednesday 13 October, 1.00pm–2.30pm
|Maroochydore||Friday 15 October, 1.00pm–2.30pm
|Caloundra||Wednesday 20 October, 10.00am–11.30am
|Maroochydore||Friday 22 October, 10.00am–11.30am
Free. Limited spaces available per session. Registration essential.
The Sunshine Coast Libraries app is a simple tool for smartphones and tablets. With the myLibrary app, Libraries are always open. You have fast access to your member account, loans and reservations. It is like a digital library card in your pocket.
Be inspired by these easy-to-listen to guides on eAudiobook:
- The No-Regrets Guide to Retirement: How to live well, invest wisely and make your money last by Patricia Howard
- The Barefoot Investor 2019/2020 Edition: The only money guide you’ll ever need by Scott Pape
To get started, download the BorrowBox, Libby and uLibrary apps, select Sunshine Coast Libraries and enter your member number and password.
Sort your stuff with tips and troubleshooting ideas on these podcast episodes:
- Planning Your Future: Wills and Estate Planning during COVID-19 | Nicholes Law
- The Real Reason You Need a Will | Pocket Money (Apple podcasts)
- Estate Planning 2021 – Where Are We At? | View Legal podcast
Search for these free podcast titles and more in your preferred podcast provider.