Cooking is a great past-time that is loved by many. However, many of us do not have the time we would like to spend in the kitchen.
Thermo cooking appliances are a great way to cook wholefoods from scratch and gain control over what your family eats. The multi-function aspect, ease of use and speed will suit a lot of people’s busy lifestyle.
Time may be precious, but nutritious meals are better alternatives to pre-packaged foods. Spend less time toiling over pots and pans and more time with family and friends.
If you are thermo cooking curious, these great tools will help you get started:
- Read this informative article from canstarblue.com.au on thermo appliances
- Feast your eyes on these amazing free Thermokitchen recipes
- Take a look at this great article on converting regular recipes to thermo cooker methods
- Sample recipes from well-known Australian thermo cooking guru Alyce Alexandra
- Try the official Thermomix recipe community recipe files
- Looking for some good Thermomix guides, hints and tips? Check out The Road to Loving My Thermomix website
Get cooking with these thermo eBooks:
- The Great Thermo Meal Prep Cookbook by Tracey Pattison
- Thermo Cooker Fresh Favourites by Alyce Alexandra
To get started, download the ePlatform and Libby apps, select Sunshine Coast Libraries and enter your member number and password.
Listen on the go to these thermo loving podcasts:
Search for these free podcast titles from your preferred podcast provider.
Head to these websites for more thermo recipe ideas:
Thermomix Salmon Risotto
Love the program? Complete the online survey.