Access 1000s of free eBooks using your Sunshine Coast Libraries membership. Search various titles suitable for adults, teens and children. Library members can borrow up to 30 eBooks from cloudLibrary and Libby for a period of two weeks.
Not a member? Join online for free and get instant access to eBooks.
- Download the cloudLibrary and Libby apps.
- Select Sunshine Coast Libraries and enter your member number and password.
- For help, view the eLibrary help guides or contact the eLibrary Helpdesk for staff assistance.
Looking for a specific title? Search the library catalogue.
Make sure that you have downloaded the cloudLibrary and Libby apps on your device before attempting to borrow a title.
About the providers
- cloudLibrary provides best seller fiction and nonfiction for adults, teens and children.
- Libby by Overdrive provides a broad range of Australian and international adult fiction and nonfiction.
- eBook Central has an extensive range of adult nonfiction. To access, sign in to the State Library of Queensland.
Browse the collection to find your next great eBook. Interested in learning more about other eLibrary resources? Download the libraries app.