The modern digital world requires that we have a password, code or PIN for almost everything. Join library staff in a group session and learn how to manage your passwords.
- Get tips on creating memorable passwords and learn how to retrieve those that have been forgotten.
- Find out more about apps available to help store and secure your secret codes for easy use.
|Library||Registration||Date and Time|
|Coolum||Register||Wednesday 17 March, 2.00pm|
||Thursday 18 March, 9.30am|
||Thursday 18 March, 10.00am
Free. Limited spaces available per session. Registration essential.
COVID-19 event information
- Under Queensland Government restrictions, customers must provide their contact details to library staff when entering the library.
- Customers are required to act on the advice of library staff, observe social distancing and practice good hygiene.
- Customers must be in good health prior to attending the session. If you feel unwell, cancel your registration and do not attend the event.
More information on COVID-19 in Libraries.