Library programs and events are extremely important to our community. In response to the COVID-19 situation and to minimise health risks to our community, all programs and events will be postponed until further notice.
Lose the load
Join author of Unpacking: A life unpacked, unedited and mostly unashamed, Angie Hammond, for tips on how to finally ‘let go’.
- Learn how to stop comparing your life with others and lose your fear of judgement.
- Work on your self-esteem and practice acceptance.
- Discover ways to step back and analyse your situation to make clearer decisions.
- Determine how to identify when you need help and get the courage to ask for it.
- Identify barriers that are holding you back from living your best life.
Free. Registration essential.
View the workshop and event terms and conditions.