How to survive a separation
Splitting from a relationship can be challenging. Join Micaela Chomley from Chomley Family Law and discover how planning and preparation could make a world of difference in the case of a break-up.
- Learn about the main stages of separation.
- Find out which documents are important to keep.
- Get an overview of legal processes that could be encountered when considering things such as custody and property settlements.
- Learn about associated legal costs and potential outcomes.
- This session will help you feel informed and empowered and give you a greater understanding of how to move on from a relationship if the time comes.
|Date and Time||Library||Registration|
|Wednesday 9 October, 10.00am||Nambour
|Monday 14 October, 2.00pm||Coolum||Register
|Wednesday 16 October, 1.00pm||Beerwah||Register
|Monday 21 October, 10.00am||Kawana||Register
|Wednesday 23 October, 10.30am||Maroochydore||Register
|Monday 4 November, 2.00pm||Maleny||Register
|Thursday 7 November, 5.00pm||Caloundra||Register
View the workshop and event terms and conditions.