Calling all parents with daughters. Discover tips and strategies to empower young females in the pre-teen age group.
- Find out about the mindset shifts and beliefs to avoid the ‘tween confidence slump’.
- Learn about girl empowerment, personal growth, red flags and the top issues affecting tweens.
Join Alejandra Chavez, girl empowerment coach and founder of Mighty Girl Mighty Life® in a session designed to support parents of 8-12 years old daughters. Hear about no-fuss resources and simple solutions to help raise mighty girls, the mighty girl way.
|Library||Date and Time||Registration|
|Maroochydore||Saturday 23 October, 10.00–11.30am||Register|
|Nambour||Saturday 30 October, 10.00–11.30am
|Kawana||Saturday 6 November, 10.00–11.30am
|Caloundra||Saturday 20 November, 10.00–11.30am
|Coolum||Saturday 27 November, 10.00–11.30am
|Beerwah||Saturday 4 December, 10.00–11.30am
Free. Limited spaces available per session. Registration essential.
Download these great girl power eBooks:
- The New Tween Age: How to support today’s tweens and teens to become happy, healthy adults by Ginni Mansberg and Jo Lamble
- Raising Girls Who Like Themselves by Kasey Edwards and Christopher Scanlon
To get started, download the cloudLibrary and Libby apps, select Sunshine Coast Libraries and enter your member number and password.
Hear great mighty girl stories with these podcasts:
- Raising Girls with Steve Biddulph
- How to Raise Girls | Maggie Dent
- Raising Daughters | Dr Tim Jordan
- Fierce Girls | ABC
Search for these free podcast titles and more in your preferred podcast provider.