Have you got the skills to be a digital detective?
Use your super sleuthing skills to complete a series of challenges each week and become an expert user of Sunshine Coast Libraries eLibrary. The Digital Detectives program kicks off Monday 30 March and has been designed to challenge you for four weeks.
- There are five challenges to complete each week.
- Each challenge completed earns you points towards your super sleuth credentials.
- Once you have completed the four week program you will be sent your Digital Detective graduation certificate.
- Didn’t start on Monday 30 March? That’s okay. The challenge is available to begin at any time!
Simply register in Beanstack, libraries online platform, and enrol in the Digital Detectives program. If you have already taken part in A roomful of Stories Summer Reading Challenge simply sign into Beanstack using your existing account details.
What is Beanstack?
- Beanstack is a free online service for library members and is an easy way to participate in online programs.
- Individuals can register or a parent can create an account on behalf of the entire family.
- Beanstack is available 24/7 through your computer or mobile device via the Beanstack Tracker app.
How to download the Beanstack Tracker app
After you have downloaded Beanstack on a mobile device, search for Sunshine Coast Libraries and enter your library membership number.
- Join the library online if you aren’t a member.
- Register and make an account on Beanstack or sign in using your existing account details.
- Register for the Digital Detectives program.
- Complete your Digital Detective training through challenges and reviews to earn points.