Join Katrina Rowe for a fun and interactive workshop. Learn easy life hacks to feel good, based on Positive Psychology research. Be guided in a simple mindfulness meditation, start a gratitude journal and get tips on how to form new habits. Discover how to incorporate quick, practical, feel-good strategies into your daily life.
|Location||Registration||Date and Time|
||Monday 29 August, 10.00–11.30am|
||Thursday 1 September, 10.00–11.30am|
||Friday 2 September, 10.00–11.30am|
||Monday 5 September, 10.00–11.30am|
||Friday 9 September, 10.00–11.30am|
||Thursday 15 September, 10.00–11.30am|
Free. Registration essential.
View the program and event terms and conditions.
Download these free eBooks.
- Mindfulness for dummies by Shamash Alidina
- The wellness remodel: a guide to rebooting how you eat, move and feed your soul by Christina Anstead
- All you need is less: minimalist living for maximum happiness by Vicki Vrint
- When the body says no: the cost of hidden stress by Gabor Mate
To get started download the ePlatform by Wheelers and Libby apps. Select Sunshine Coast Libraries and enter your member number and passwords.
Breathe deep and enjoy these eMagazines.
- Women’s Health Australia
- Men’s Health Australia
Get started using free eMagazines online or download the Libby app. Select Sunshine Coast Libraries and enter your member number and password.
De-stress and listen to a eAudiobooks.
- Mind Full: Unwreck your head, de-stress your life by Dermot Whelan
- Mental Fitness: build your mind for strength and resilience every day by Paul Wood
- My year of living vulnerably by Rick Morton
- The burnout solution: 12 weeks to a calmer you
To get started, download the BorrowBox and Libby apps, select Sunshine Coast Libraries and enter your member number and password.