Real estate is a hot topic and often it is a question of "is now the best time to sell or stay?"
If you love where you live, then renovating might be your best option. Maybe your home just needs a lick of paint and a facelift. Or perhaps you want to unleash your inner Scott Cam and do a complete reno.
Whether you want to renovate to stay or to sell the options are endless depending on your budget. Turn your house into a home and create a space to enjoy.
Learn some reno tips and tricks in these eBooks:
- The New Plant Parent: Develop your green thumb and care for your house-plant family by Darryl Cheng
- Love the Home You Have: Simple ways to embrace your style *Get organised *Delight in where you are by Melissa Michaels
- The Backyard Homestead Book of Building Projects by Spike Carlsen.
To get started download the cloudLibrary and Libby apps. Select Sunshine Coast Libraries and enter your member number and passwords.
Reno in style with ideas in these eMagazines:
- Homebuilding and Renovating
- Kitchens and Bathrooms Quarterly
- Australian Home Beautiful
- This Old House
- Grand Designs Australia.
Get started using free eMagazines online or download the Libby app. Select Sunshine Coast Libraries and enter your member number and password.
Watch the experts renovate in these DVDs:
- Love it or list it Australia. Season 1
- Grand Designs Australia. Series 7
- Best Houses Australia: top designs
- DIY Painting and plastering
- Dream Build: How to build your house
Listen on the go to these podcasts:
- At Home with Lauren Keenan | Home, Lifestyle and Interior Design
- Renovating Australia Podcast (Spotify podcasts)
- Expert Advice: Renovating Queen Cherie Barber by The Daily Home Edit (Apple Podcasts)
- Reno Radio by Naomi Findlay (Spotify podcasts)
- Building With BuildHer by BuildHer Collective
Search for these free podcast titles from your preferred podcast provider.
On the web
Find more renovating hacks:
- 10 ways to make a small bathroom feel larger and more spacious | Renovating for profit
- 5 design trends you need to know about before renovating | Houzz
- Your guide to renovating | Renoguide
- 10 DIY renovation tips for home owners | Urban.com.au
- Planning your renovation | realestate.com.au.
Love the program? Complete the online survey.