Who enjoys the daily grind of thinking about what is for dinner? You are not alone if the mere thought of feeding the family fills you with dread.
It does not matter if you are a slow cooker or air fryer fan, or just enjoy the simplicity of Australian Women’s Weekly and CWA cookbooks - Libraries have you covered.
Libraries have a great selection of fabulous new cookbooks to give you the inspiration you need. Grab some new recipes and add some excitement to your repertoire and get out of the daily food rut.
Library members have loaned cookbooks 294,735 times! Discover yummy new recipes with these hot new titles.
Libraries love these eBooks:
- Dumplings and Noodles: Bao, gyoza, biang biang, ramen – and everything in between by Pippa Middlehurst
- Ottolenghi Flavour by Yotam Ottolenghi and Ixta Belfrage
- The Curry Guy Bible: Recreate over 200 Indian Restaurant and Takeaway Classics at home by Dan Toombs
- The Fast 800 Recipe Book: Australian and New Zealand edition by Dr Clare Bailey
- The Dirty, Lazy, Keto Dirt Cheap Cookbook: 100 easy recipes to save money and time by Stephanie Laska.
To get started download the cloudLibrary and Libby apps. Select Sunshine Coast Libraries and enter your member number and passwords.
Libraries love these eMagazines:
Get started using free eMagazines online or download the Libby app. Select Sunshine Coast Libraries and enter your member number and password.
Listen anywhere, anytime to food inspired titles with these eAudiobooks:
- Soil by Matthew Evans
- East of Croydon: Bunderings through India and South East Asia by Sue Perkins
- Food Rules: An eater’s manual by Michael Pollan
- The Spaghetti Tangle by Alexander McCall Smith
- The Clever Guts Diet by Michael Mosley
To get started, download the cloudLibrary and Libby apps, select Sunshine Coast Libraries and enter your member number and password.
Work up an appetite listening to these foodie podcasts:
- The Food Fight with Stefan Posthuma and Simon Evans
- The Junkees with Dave O’Neil and Kitty Flanagan (Spotify podcasts)
- The Pass | Life’s Short, Eat Well, Trust Your Gut.
Search for these free podcast titles from your preferred podcast provider.
Love the program? Complete the online survey.