Do you have treasured family photos that you want to preserve?
Sunshine Coast Libraries has a photo preservation station to digitise photos, slides and negatives.
You can digitise:
- Printed photographs (up to A4 size)
- Film negatives (35mm, medium format, 4 x 5 inch)
- Photo slides (35mm)
- Documents (up to A4 size)
You need to have intermediate computer skills to operate a Windows laptop. If you are not confident using technology, you will need to bring someone with you to help.
- Photo preservation station fact sheet
- Photos and documents
- Colour negatives and slides
- Black and white negatives and slides
|Nambour||Monday 17 June to Friday 5 July||9.30–11.30am
|Call (07) 5475 8989
or speak to library staff
at your local branch
|Caloundra||Monday 15 July to Friday 2 August||9.30–11.30am
Free. Available Monday to Friday.