What does it mean to level up your life? It means improving your situation, following your passion, taking a brave leap, continue to learn or shifting your mindset.
Maybe you have always wanted to study and reskilling or upskilling might be your dream. The rise of the side hustle has been significant in the last few years. A side hustle is a way to make money outside of your regular job.
Do not let fear stop you from pursuing a new venture. Start that podcast, apply for that Uni degree or turn your hand at meditation.
Many of us are not only investing in our professional skills, but also in our personal self. We are learning how to be better, look after our health and to practice self-care. Levelling up is about the mindset we have towards our professional and/or personal development.
Library members have loaned professional and emotional development themed items 13,710 times. Stop being afraid and level up with these great titles.
Libraries love these eBooks:
- Don’t Keep Your Day Job: How to turn your passion into your career by Cathy Heller
- The Calling: 3 fundamental shifts to stay true, get paid, and do good by Rha Goddess
- Change Your Life in an Hour: Don’t believe you can? You’re already doing it by Laura Archer
- Money School: Become financially independent and reclaim your life by Lacey Filipich.
To get started download the cloudLibrary and Libby apps. Select Sunshine Coast Libraries and enter your member number and passwords.
Libraries love these eMagazines:
- Change Your Life
- The Simple Things
- Home Business Magazine
Get started using free eMagazines online or download the Libby app. Select Sunshine Coast Libraries and enter your member number and password.
Listen anywhere, anytime with eAudiobooks:
- Balance and other B.S. by Felicity Harley
- Change Your Thinking to Change Your Life: A practical guide to finding your purpose by Kate James
- How to Decide: Simple tools for making better choices by Annie Duke
- Ignite: 20 tools to fire up your life by Shannah Kennedy
- Simple Self-care by Anastasia Charisiou.
To get started, download the cloudLibrary and Libby apps, select Sunshine Coast Libraries and enter your member number and password.
Stream eMovies about changing your life on Beamafilm:
First time customer – Select Add Library Card and enter your member number and password. Create a Beamafilm account, then verify your email address.
Listen on the go with these life changer podcasts:
- Under the Skin Podcast with Russell Brand
- Good Life Project Podcast with Nerd Fitness
- How to Start a Side Hustle in Australia | Financial Autonomy with Paul Benson
- Level Up Your Life with Mark Black (Spotify podcasts)
- Side Hustle podcast.
Search for these free podcast titles from your preferred podcast provider.
On the web
Check out more learning and ways you can level up:
- Learning & Technology Tutorials | Sunshine Coast Libraries
- Here’s what it means to level up | Thought Changer
- LinkedIn Learning | Sunshine Coast Libraries (login with your library card)
- Free online courses with Deakin | Deakin University.
Love the program? Complete the online survey.