With the further easing of COVID-19 restrictions, Libraries are providing a limited library service. Customers are required to act on the advice of library staff, observe social distancing and practice good hygiene.
Under Queensland Government restrictions customers are required to provide their contact details to library staff and to sign in on entry and exit.
- Library open hours
- Restricted number of customers in the library (based on one customer per 4 square metres).
- Customers can pick up reservations and browse the collection.
- Items to be returned through external returns chutes only.
- Reading areas or lounge facilities.
- Public PC access, printing, copying and scanning.
- Tech & eLibrary helpdesk for help with your device or getting online.
- Click and Collect Service for selection of items.
- Returns chutes are available at all libraries and WiFi remains available.
- JP services (bookings essential)
- Public meeting spaces
- Volunteer based services
- Toy library, games or puzzles
- In branch tech help