Queensland restrictions 12pm, 1 April 2021 to 15 April 2021
Sunshine Coast Libraries are open and providing a limited library service. Customers are required to act on the advice of library staff, observe social distancing and practice good hygiene.
Under Queensland Government restrictions, customers are required to provide their contact details to library staff when entering the library. Anyone attending a Sunshine Coast Library is required to wear a face mask, subject to exceptions allowed by the Queensland Government. Masks may only be removed once outside the library. Masks must be taken away for disposal.
For up to date information on COVID-19, view the Queensland Government’s latest updates
- Library open hours
- Restricted number of customers in the library (based on one customer per 2 square metres).
- Customers can pick up reservations and browse the collection.
- Items to be returned through external returns chutes only.
- Reading areas or lounge facilities.
- Public PC access, printing, copying and scanning.
- Tech & eLibrary helpdesk for help with your device or getting online.
- Click and Collect Service for selection of items.
- Returns chutes are available at all libraries and WiFi remains available.
- JP services (bookings essential)
- Limited public meeting spaces
- In branch tech help
- Toy library, games or puzzles