With the further easing of COVID-19 restrictions, Libraries are providing a limited library service.
Under Queensland Government restrictions customers are required to provide their contact details to library staff and to sign in on entry and exit.
- Restricted number of customers in the library (based on one customer per 4 square metres).
- Customers can pick up reservations and browse the collection.
- Items to be returned through external returns chutes only.
- Reading areas or lounge facilities.
- Public PC access, printing, copying and scanning.
- Tech & eLibrary helpdesk for help with your device or getting online.
- Click and Collect Service for selection of items.
- Returns chutes are available at all libraries and WiFi remains available.
- Public meeting spaces
- JP or volunteer based services
- Toy library, games or puzzles
- In branch tech help
Current opening hours
- Branches will be open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm until further notice.
- Kenilworth Library will be open Monday to Thursday 2pm-5pm and Friday 10am-3pm.
- Mobile Libraries reopen with a new timetable effective from Monday 3 August.