Libraries will welcome back the community from 25 May 2020 and will be providing a limited library service.
What is Rapid Loan Service
- Maximum of 10 customers in the library.
- Click and Collect Service for selection of items.
- Customers will be able to pick up reservations – customers will be asked to contact the library to organise a pick up time.
- Browse and borrow for a maximum of 15 minutes – it may be necessary for customers to queue safely at some branches
- Items to be returned through external returns chutes only.
- Returns chutes are available at all libraries and WiFi remains available.
During Stage 1 and 2 Libraries will not offer the following services:
- Public PC access, printing, copying and scanning
- Reading areas or lounge facilities
- Public meeting spaces
- JP or Volunteer based services
- Toy library, games or puzzles
- Inter Library Loans.
Current opening hours
- Branches will be open Monday to Friday, 9am – 4pm until further notice.
- Kenilworth Library will be open Monday to Friday normal hours, but closed on Saturday.
- The Mobile Library will be closed until further notice.