- Alcorn, Berenis, The Maroochy River and its people. Maroochy River Catchment Area Network, 1994.
- Alcorn, Berenis, Maroochy towns: a study of factors contributing to the formation and growth of towns in a Queensland district. Master of Arts thesis, University of Queensland, 1990.
- Alcorn, Berenis. Pacific Paradise: preliminary survey of the history of the locality. Transcript of talk given to Pacific Paradise Progress Association, 5 September 1995.
- Alcorn, Berenis. Montville. Undated notes, Nambour Library.
- Buderim: 100 years of achievement reviewed, 1862-1962,. Centenary Celebrations committee 1962.
- Cato, Nancy. The Noosa Story: a study in unplanned development. Jacaranda Press. Milton, Queensland, 1989.
- Chronicle territory: 75 years in a day: Chronicle territory, a special Sunshine Coast historical feature. Nambour Chronicle. Nambour, Queensland, 1978.
- Dictionary of the Gubbi-Gubbi and Butchulla languages. Compiled by Jeanie Bell. Brisbane, 1994.
- Fink, Fred, A history of Yandina. Yandina Historical Society, 1998.
- Fink, Fred. Biographical notes on three business & community leaders of early Nambour. Nambour Library, 1994.
- Fink, Fred, History of Maroochydore-Mooloolaba. Unpublished, Nambour Library, 1992.
- Gaylard, M.J.. Economic development in the Maroochy District until 1914. Thesis for University of Queensland degree in B.A., 1967.
- Gregory, Helen, Making Maroochy: a history of the land, the people and the shire. Boolarong, Brisbane, Queensland, 1991.
- Heap, E.G. In the wake of the raftsmen, Part l, Queensland Heritage, Vol. 1, No. 3, November 1965 & No. 5, November 1966.
- Kelly, Pat & Symons, Sym. Lost dreaming: aspects of traditional Aboriginal life of the Coolum district. Nambour, Qld, 1989
- Kerkove, Ray, Sunshine Coast Aboriginal culture before the white man. Foundation for Aboriginal and Islander Research, 1986.
- Krebs, M.L. A history of Maroochydore. Unpublished manuscript, Nambour Library, 1979.
- Lindsell, Hessie. Eumundi families: a centenary celebration. Eumundi, Qld, 1990.
- Lindsell, Hessie, Eumundi Story: a collection of stories on the history of Eumundi. Eumundi, Qld, 1989.
- Lindsell, Hessie, From Remnant Block to University campus. Unpublished notes, Nambour Library, 1996.
- Maroochy Shire handbook. Queensland Department of Primary Industries, Queensland, 1976.
- Maroochydore-Mooloolaba: then and now. Maroochy Shire Library Service, Nambour, Qld, 1994.
- McLennan, Stephanie. Montville memories: a pictorial journey. Montville Historical Group, 1987.
- Pettigrew, William. Extracts from microfilm of William Pettigrew's diary. Buderim Historical Society, 1983.
- South Sea Islanders came to Buderim: research for the Buderim Historical Society. Buderim Historical Society, Buderim, 1995
- Steele, J.G. Aboriginal pathways in Southeast Queensland and the Richmond River. University of Queensland Press, St Lucia, Queensland, 1984
- Nam then and now. Maroochy Shire Library Service. Nambour, Qld, 1992.
- Symons, Pat & Sym. Bush heritage: an introduction to the history of plant and animal use by Aboriginal people and colonists in the Brisbane and Sunshine Coast areas. Nambour, Qld, 1996.
- Tainton, Rev. Marutchi: the early history of the Sunshine Country. Unpublished manuscript, Nambour Library, 1976.
- Want, Barbara, Nambour street names: their origin and history. Maroochy Shire Council, 1995.
- Wareham, Lindsey. Mapleton: 100 years, a tribute to our pioneers. Nambour, Queensland, 1988.
- Windolf, John and Frances. A concise history of the Coolum District. Coolum Beach, Qld,1986
- Wood, Alf. Along the Sunshine Coast. Boolarong Publications. Bowen Hills, Qld, 1988.
- Yandina 125 years: 1871-1996. Yandina & District Historical Research Project, Yandina, Queensland, 1996.
Last Updated 27-Apr-13